Practicing the 6 W's of the European-American Man: Working, Writing, Wife, White People, Weapons, and Worship. (With a hearty shout-out to Whiskey!)
"Skakespeare?""SKAKESPEARE???"I need a sedagive.
I gotta lay off those pain drugs. This is a sterling example of why they call it "dope".
Online Shakespeare collection at MIT:http://shakespeare.mit.edu/
Be careful coming down off of the muscle relaxers, "it's a real downer, Man."
Besides that, I don't the fuzz hasslin' me, man."We skipped the light fandangoturned cartwheels 'cross the floorI was feeling kinda seasickbut the crowd called out for more. . ."Wow - that's heavy, man.Wait a sec. . .it ain't heavy - it's my brother.
Groovy, Dad. Any road, I've finished Act II and have a couple of comments about the non-rhyming rhymes. Far out.
"Skakespeare?"
ReplyDelete"SKAKESPEARE???"
I need a sedagive.
I gotta lay off those pain drugs. This is a sterling example of why they call it "dope".
ReplyDeleteOnline Shakespeare collection at MIT:
ReplyDeletehttp://shakespeare.mit.edu/
Be careful coming down off of the muscle relaxers, "it's a real downer, Man."
ReplyDeleteBesides that, I don't the fuzz hasslin' me, man.
ReplyDelete"We skipped the light fandango
turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
but the crowd called out for more. . ."
Wow - that's heavy, man.
Wait a sec. . .it ain't heavy - it's my brother.
Groovy, Dad. Any road, I've finished Act II and have a couple of comments about the non-rhyming rhymes. Far out.
ReplyDelete