Friday, April 24, 2009

Four Words. . .

FREE DAVID DUKE NOW.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I was very dismayed when I read the news of Dr. Duke's arrest. Thinking of all the criminals and gangsters who are not only walking around free, but who are holding office in this land...thinking of all the non-White fiends who terrorize our people at will...thinking of all the preachers in all the pulpits who will tomorrow explicitly or implicitly tell their flocks to miscegenate with the stranger...but I take great comfort that the great threat to peace and liberty, David Duke, has been chained by heroic forces once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's been released, at least temporarily. And it would seem that the imprisonment has brought him many interviews in the Czech media, which will, with God's grace, allow many people to access new (to them) knowledge.

    See his website for the article.

    ReplyDelete